Sunday, October 17, 2010

Silk Protein At Target

Campania ..... why not??

Last week I happened to accompany some Russian tourists around the Campania: Pompeii, Sorrento, Positano, Naples. While they looked around entranced, I kept repeating that they had never seen the most fascinating, I thought .... we have a historical and priceless natural treasure in our eyes, we realize it and do not even know the right measure to promote abroad.
sitting at a table in a little bar on the beach in Positano, we looked around ecstatically, tourists, and I with them. The slight breeze was blowing gently from the sea towards the coast, gently shaking the leaves on the trees, the sun descended toward the mountain, painting the houses clinging to the promontory and the atmosphere, of a pale but warm orange. Passers-by enjoyed all of that air fizzy, who chatted amiably with his companion, someone else to view photos, who's eating an ice cream flavor. Looking from the outside, the captured image from my eyes looked like an oil painting. My visitors told me: "You are really lucky you have such beautiful places to relax from time to time." I look at them .... it is true, an enchanting place, but I miss from there for 16 years ..... I reply: "Actually we do not come so often, work, schedules, commitments .... ". A really stupid excuse. I wonder: "Why are no longer coming here?? Just do not know."
The next day it poured, but the gentlemen were more Russians than ever, absolutely had to make a visit to the excavations. Mammamia, excavations in the rain, boredom .... that accompanies them. The rain was pressing more and more as we venture into the cobbled streets of ancient Pompeii was destroyed by the eruption, the terremonto and even war. I was surprised to see the ruins, although the time wolves were full of tourists , not at all bothered by water dripping everywhere on their clothes. Silently we wander through the streets and the ruins, admiring the intelligence of those of our ancestors, using large stones placed at the center of the streets, to move from side to side, without putting feet in the water. Around us, he felt no noise, only the pelting rain on the rocks and the silence of history. In the center of the hole, I felt really old Roman. Even my visitors do not stop making me wonder what we see around. This time I had to admit that they're right. The charm of those places moved me deeply.
the day of departure, I accompanied my guests at the airport. It was time to draw conclusions. The gentlemen came in Campania, in my invitation, to view areas, and open a new channel for incoming. I wanted to do well. I realized that I had succeeded. My guests did not stop to praise the wonder of the places visited, and how they wished to return as soon as possible. And this is what we hope. Achelous begins a new adventure and land abroad. We want to bring new proposals in the foreign market. What distinguishes us is the refined detail, the presence of constant assistance to follow tourists from arrival to departure, visit corners of paradise, away from the usual tourist masses to "consumer" for the discovery of a Campania different, more charming and memorable.
experience for foreign tourists, but why not also for the Italian tourist .... try it. Contact us to live a dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment