Sunday, February 15, 2009

Diy Wedding Guest Book Idea

The whore and the good wine

Sorry for not take the time to think. And while I thought that my claim of self eschews visits ... Over time I realize that the myriad things - which, although a generic term, the idea FIA -, circulating on the internet does not make me feel less alone.
Perhaps it is the reverse: we had been two or three to Loquendo regularly, well, I lose, it would be better. Much more visible and less undetectable. Instead, the crowd ... A strange way to fight me, if it shuns actively or passively accept it, well, I go alone to desolate wanderer TCP \\ IP and changing http:// ... but then, who will remember?! Pòstomi me a problem. Fùroreròicamènte distilled from rotten I will make fine wine, and you do not pray at least one. Have compiled in the basement that you can drink wine in cask, what, the solute in itself - if you do not focus on vo ', he told me the day before yesterday the bran - that in itself becomes solute enjoy the most. So I would be neither more nor less than a whore in the high village, and the rest are all prostitutes Via del Campo. But what if all the clients you work van from the neighborhood whore, which is a modest price and equal pleasure, the ethereal mentr'invece there all this indignant gaze of a passer-promotion? Less precious, so ...
blog abandons his claim of self, as nient'è new under the blazing sun and everything is stolen in the past, the claim of self-reference, since the things I am going to read self pe'mmé, for n'interessan'a'nnessuno, and the claim of self-sufficiency, for All of coercively assimilated, endorsed, then rielabolato: the same gift the previous year, but has a polished package, and the chrome bow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment