Friday, February 27, 2009

Smelly Urine After Period

languages \u200b\u200bthat I speak to do

a period that I just can not speak will be the humiliation for the shortcomings will be I can not sleep for a speech elaburare sense is made worse if I miss many more years of life I noticed that this is cyclical illoquacità world but I understand the source conoscessila confronts just enough to speak a halo is transmitted and pervades all as if he wanted to speak and do not want to talk about it because I find I do not have to use to show to anyone not want to enrich and then when I did not enrich I understand I am not ever wasted more can I ever think that someone then I should take efforts sufficiency as a defense So that body and anyone who does not give me the most trouble the next time I will talk to me if I'm not scoccerò or invent a reason good reason why not stupid reason to loquendi

0 comments:

Post a Comment