Monday, March 2, 2009

Snot Like Discharge 10 Weeks Pregnant

Course

I state it now: playing with their tongues out indecency of the absurd, my father was in high school this year with the dead languages.
These are taken from the web and implemented with the works of my father marked with an asterisk (*).
If someone wants to add or correct, simply release a comment.

new language courses

Ancient Greek

Do not say bad things: ME DO KAKA
I aim at this tree: STOKHAZZOMAI TUTO Dendron
I do not do bad things: OU ME KAKA 'ERGAZE
Now I seek no bad things: NUN ME 'KAKA STHOKAZOMAI
Now I do not commit adultery (I do bad things): NUN ME' KAKA ERGAZOMAI *
I edited the friend tree ERGAZO TON FILON Dendron


Latino

Once you left the faith abandoned unknown OLIMIA HORTACI INTENDED FIDEM IGNOTAM (Virgil)
Cicero and Cato in the square: CICERO CATO AC * HOLE IN
These wars stance: haec BELLA * FESS
Battles and wars I fought ET BELLA

Hungarian

Without a meter: Meter NÉLKÜL
Many of his lemmings (terms?): SOK LAMINKJA
Size oar fundamental ALAKULÓ ROT SHIT
Without a worm: KUKAC (read KUKAZ) NELKUL!

Finnish

Watch, listen to the sea: Kule, KATSOO SHIT

Portuguese

remains in use: FICA EM USE

German

The cat in the red coals: DIE KATZ IN DER ROTEN KOHL
I seek your cats: ICH SUCHE Dein KATZ
My cat is an animal: Mien KATZ IST EIN TIER

Swedish

Bel colored sweater: VACKER TROJA
Root cute: KUL ROTT
Games with a pocket?: Leker DU ME 'FICK? Beautiful girl
: COW FLIKKA

Romanian

Cima caressed: TOPA DEZMIERDATA

Sqwamish (Canadian Amerindian language)
My daughter is cooking: KAROOTA NEELA

English

Vana, fresh pearl: VAIN COOL PEARL
I am a book in the air: I AM A BOOK IN AIR
Two, two cats: TWO TWO CATS

French

The calculations of the grandmother of Ada: CALCULATE THE DE LA D'Granma ADA
mouths Hercules' : LE Bousc D 'Hercules

Russian

How are you?: KAK DELA?
Good night: SPAKOJNO WALNUTS
How stupid: KAK LONG
I write how are you: JA PISCIU KAK DELA (suggested by Lu ')
Corsivo

0 comments:

Post a Comment